CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

THRILLER





This week I had the most amazing experience! I got to perform with my girls from West in their annual performance of Thriller! Since it was homecoming and we wanted to include the alumni and since I am alumni I was lucky enough to perform with them. It was so much fun! I stayed the night at my parents house and when I woke up I got ready and my mom and I had so much fun doing my hair and make up and then I went to drill and just enjoyed being "part of the team". My girls are so dang cute we had so much fun the assembly went so dang well I couldnt even believe it! The crowd went INSANE for us I have never heard the applause that loud ever! Then after that we got to perform it that night as well at the football game. It was the best experience I have had since I was on drill and since I have been coaching! I could not believe how much fun I had. I am hoping to get the video's up on facebook soon. I feel so blessed to be coaching these amazing girls and for the opportunity I had to go dance with such amazing dancers! Thanks ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment