CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Fall Semester 2011

So we have now started our wonderful fall semester with me doing 15 credit hours and Kevin doing 14 credit hours so it is already off to a crazy start. I am taking Math, History, Anthropology, First Aid, and Human Sexuality, and Kevin is taking O Chem, Anatomy, Computer Science, and a Old Testament class (he may have one more class but I am not really sure) Haha! We are so far doing really well in our classes its just hard to stay focused since we didn't really get a break this summer. But as far as that goes we are just plugging along with classes and being together for like 3 hours a day. It just makes the time that we do get to spend together even better and we cherish it a lot more! I have been coaching drill still and I am so excited for next week because it is my girls annual performance of THRILLER and I get to perform with them and I could not be more excited about it! It is going to be so much fun not only do I love Halloween but I love dressing up and I love doing THRILLER it is one of my favorite past times. Yay so next thrusday if anyone is interested in coming and seeing it we have one performance at 9 am and one at 7 pm! Kevin also got put into a new job which is awesome he gets to work from 3-7 so there are no m ore grave yard shifts which is so great to me! We actually get to eat dinner like a family does it is so fun! So far even though this semester is going to be crazy hard it has been very rewarding and we are enjoying getting through school so we can move on to the next chapter in our lives!

1 comment: