CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Rest of the Summer!

Wow I got carried away with school that I did not get to write in this as much as I had planned! Well we both finished school with A's and B's and survived amazingly enough! It was the craziest and hardest summer I have ever experienced in my whole entire life but it will be so worth it in the end! Not a whole lot happened between the Harry Potter Marathon and the end of the semester which is fine we were just busy with school but then came MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!! which yes was awesome! We went down to vegas with our good friends Tyler and Amy and had a freaking blast! We partied hard and went clubbing every night which was awesome for me except for the first night we went clubbing I wore high heels and had 8 blisters after that and no I did not wear high heels the rest of our trip because I was in pain for 2 weeks after it too!!! But we shopped and played and layed out by the pool and it was so nice to have a vacation from the world because we were so busy that yeah it was nice! We also got to go to a club for my 21st birthday where the DJ dedicated the whole night just to me which was way nice but also pretty funny because when we got there they hooked us up with free alchololic drinks and a hooka to smoke...well since we are all mormon we didnt want any of that haha! So the waitress was a little annoyed but it was totally worth it because it was so much fun! So the rest of our summer we basically partied and slept and partied and slept! We Loved Loved Loved the last two weeks of summer they were so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment