CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The end of the semester!

Wow has this semester been CRAZY!!! I have been so busy with school I haven't really had time to update this very much. In the last month since I last published something we have mostly been focused on school and trying to survive the end of the semster. We are now on Finals week and we are both stressing! I have two more finals to go and then I will be done and Kevin has 3 more. We have both been crazy busy on our computers today filling out study guides so since I finished my study guides and needed a break from stupid things I thought this would be a great idea haha. Kevin and I both got A's on our first finals he got a 95.3% and I got a 99% so we are feeling pretty good so far on finals. We are so excited for the holidays. Next week we are going to go see my family for an early Christmas before we head off to Montana for my first and Kevin's last Christmas up there. I am way excited about it. I feel like I need Christmas to be tomorrow I am so looking forward to it. That Glee song We need a little Christmas is stuck in my head beacuse I am so ready for this. Since August I have been doing crazy amounts of school and work so to have three weeks off sounds AMAZING and I am looking forward to it because my break start tomorrow after my last final which starts at 1pm. Tomorrow night is going to be way fun we are having an Ugly Sweater party at the clubhouse. Hopefully a post and pictures to come from that as well. Unfortunetly for the last week ish Kevin has been sick and luckily on Saturday night I came down with it as well which has not been fun but we are both getting better and hopefully will be able to enjoy our break sickness free (which is ideal). Obviously I am just typing the things that come to my mind today so this post is a little all over the place. Happy Holidays everyone! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment